Fluid Exercise Physiology provides exercise prescription and lifestyle advice in a way that integrates easily into your life. Exercise Physiologists (EP) are experts in using exercise as treatment to prevent, manage or recover from many conditions such as cancer, diabetes and chronic pain, reducing the need for medication or medical intervention. If you are healthy you can benefit from seeing an EP to optimise sporting performance, manage aches and pains and prevent other conditions such as sporting injuries. Seeking professional advice and support early can improve your physical health outcomes in the long run.
The benefits of Exercise Physiology are:
- Evidence-based – our strategies are derived from rigorous scientific research
- Sensible exercise prescription – a common-sense approach to each individual
- Health – you can reduce the need for some medications or medical interventions
- Medical conditions – you will see a professional qualified to prescribe for medical conditions
- Experience – you can be reassured that you are working with someone with years of experience
- Education – self-management is always a priority
- Technique – achieve your goals quickly and minimise injury with good technique advice
Fluid Exercise Physiology consults from studios in Nundah and North Lakes. Home or gym visits to the North Brisbane, Sandgate, Redcliffe and Moreton Bay regions are available.