Fluid Exercise Physiology provides exercise prescription and lifestyle advice in a way that integrates easily into your life. Exercise Physiologists (EP) are experts in using exercise as treatment to prevent, manage or recover from many conditions such as cancer, diabetes and chronic pain, reducing the need for medication or medical intervention. If you are healthy you can benefit from seeing an EP to optimise sporting performance, manage aches and pains and prevent other conditions such as sporting injuries. Seeking professional advice and support early can improve your physical health outcomes in the long run.
The benefits of Exercise Physiology are:
- Evidence-based – our strategies are derived from rigorous scientific research
- Sensible exercise prescription – a common-sense approach to each individual
- Health – you can reduce the need for some medications or medical interventions
- Medical conditions – you will see a professional qualified to prescribe for medical conditions
- Experience – you can be reassured that you are working with someone with years of experience
- Education – self-management is always a priority
- Technique – achieve your goals quickly and minimise injury with good technique advice
Fluid Exercise Physiology consults from studios in North Lakes, Clayfield, Ashgrove and Sandgate. Home or gym visits to the North Brisbane, Sandgate, Redcliffe and Moreton Bay regions are available.
FLUID EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY AIMS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN TREATMENT AND LIFE!
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far reaching effects”
– Dalai Lama
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Doing regular strength exercise is probably one of the most overlooked Physical Activity guidelines – in particular by older adults or those with health concerns or conditions. Doing cardiovascular exercise like walking is easy [...]
Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA) Position statement This position statement has been a long time coming and I am thrilled to see it finally published! COSA calls for exercise to be “embedded as a [...]
Self-Efficacy - If I believe in myself, anything can happen! At the conclusion of our Positive Change Challenge, I wanted to share this last little video with you! It is the one thing that [...]