Fluid Exercise Physiology provides exercise prescription and lifestyle advice in a way that integrates easily into your life. Exercise Physiologists (EP) are experts in using exercise as treatment to prevent, manage or recover from many conditions such as cancer, diabetes and chronic pain, reducing the need for medication or medical intervention. If you are healthy you can benefit from seeing an EP to optimise sporting performance, manage aches and pains and prevent other conditions such as sporting injuries. Seeking professional advice and support early can improve your physical health outcomes in the long run.
The benefits of Exercise Physiology are:
- Evidence-based – our strategies are derived from rigorous scientific research
- Sensible exercise prescription – a common-sense approach to each individual
- Health – you can reduce the need for some medications or medical interventions
- Medical conditions – you will see a professional qualified to prescribe for medical conditions
- Experience – you can be reassured that you are working with someone with years of experience
- Education – self-management is always a priority
- Technique – achieve your goals quickly and minimise injury with good technique advice
Fluid Exercise Physiology consults from Fortify Physiotherapy in North Lakes. We provide home or gym visits to the North Brisbane, Sandgate, Redcliffe and Moreton Bay regions.
FLUID EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY AIMS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN TREATMENT AND LIFE!
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far reaching effects”
– Dalai Lama
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Welcome back to The Positive Change Challenge (PCC) is designed to inspire you to make small changes to your life that you know YOU want to make! Firstly - Review your progress so far - [...]
Doing any physical activity is better than none so, how much should I exercise? Nothing can be truer than this statement! Those who are currently inactive have the most to gain from doing any [...]
The Positive Change Challenge (PCC) is designed to inspire you to make small changes to your life that you know YOU want to make! These changes are personal to you and could include - more [...]