Fluid Exercise Physiology provides exercise prescription and lifestyle advice in a way that integrates easily into your life. Exercise Physiologists (EP) are experts in using exercise as treatment to prevent, manage or recover from many conditions such as cancer, diabetes and chronic pain, reducing the need for medication or medical intervention. If you are healthy you can benefit from seeing an EP to optimise sporting performance, manage aches and pains and prevent other conditions such as sporting injuries. Seeking professional advice and support early can improve your physical health outcomes in the long run.
The benefits of Exercise Physiology are:
- Evidence-based – our strategies are derived from rigorous scientific research
- Sensible exercise prescription – a common-sense approach to each individual
- Health – you can reduce the need for some medications or medical interventions
- Medical conditions – you will see a professional qualified to prescribe for medical conditions
- Experience – you can be reassured that you are working with someone with years of experience
- Education – self-management is always a priority
- Technique – achieve your goals quickly and minimise injury with good technique advice
Fluid Exercise Physiology consults from studios in Nundah and North Lakes. Home or gym visits to the North Brisbane, Sandgate, Redcliffe and Moreton Bay regions are available.
FLUID EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY AIMS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN TREATMENT AND LIFE!
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far reaching effects”
– Dalai Lama
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Bones are incredible! People have 206 bones (give or take) in our body which are perfectly placed to create the structure for our upright movement patterns. We often take for granted this incredible system of [...]
Getting to know your expert of exercise is the focus of Exercise Right Week 2017! So, who’s your match? In a world full of instant information access and an overwhelming torrent of “fitspo” on social [...]
Can you believe that it has been more than 40 years since the ‘Life. Be in it.’ campaign began? The concept started in 1975 when that all familiar Aussie, Norm, graced our television sets. The [...]