Fluid Exercise Physiology provides exercise prescription and lifestyle advice in a way that integrates easily into your life. Exercise Physiologists (EP) are experts in using exercise as treatment to prevent, manage or recover from many conditions such as cancer, diabetes and chronic pain, reducing the need for medication or medical intervention. If you are healthy you can benefit from seeing an EP to optimise sporting performance, manage aches and pains and prevent other conditions such as sporting injuries. Seeking professional advice and support early can improve your physical health outcomes in the long run.
The benefits of Exercise Physiology are:
- Evidence-based – our strategies are derived from rigorous scientific research
- Sensible exercise prescription – a common-sense approach to each individual
- Health – you can reduce the need for some medications or medical interventions
- Medical conditions – you will see a professional qualified to prescribe for medical conditions
- Experience – you can be reassured that you are working with someone with years of experience
- Education – self-management is always a priority
- Technique – achieve your goals quickly and minimise injury with good technique advice
Fluid Exercise Physiology consults from studios in Nundah and North Lakes. Home or gym visits to the North Brisbane, Sandgate, Redcliffe and Moreton Bay regions are available.
FLUID EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY AIMS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN TREATMENT AND LIFE!
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far reaching effects”
– Dalai Lama
LATEST BLOG POSTS
We all know that the gym industry make a fortune from people who pay for a membership, and then don’t go. On top of that, people feel guilty for not investing in their health so [...]
While we all know that exercise is important for good health, there is still a misunderstanding in our boarder community about what exercise ACTUALLY is. Generally, we all see exercise as running, going to bootcamps [...]
The 1st of September is a very special day for us. Not only does it mark the start of spring, but its also the anniversary of a significant diagnosis in the Fluid EP family. Although [...]